LPSSMatters.com Forum Index LPSSMatters.com
A Forum for LPSS Alumni

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Class of '67 where are you?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karen Empey ('67)
Student

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Class of '67 where are you? Reply with quote

Hello mates! Doug and I are still married but possibly not for long as we attempt to work together locating the old gang we went to high school with for the grand 50th Anniversary bash in '07. Doug as you may recall was (and is) quite analytical. I on the other hand remain hopelessly spontaneous and visceral. (Hence this message!) Together we cover a lot of ground but we could use some help tracking down the others. I frankly don't remember anybody (think Dory in Finding Nemo), so it will be like meeting a whole bunch of new friends I guess. Anyway, give us a sign if you read this. We need encouragement!
Rudy Limeback ('67)
Student

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm here --> http://rudy.ca/ and http://r937.com/

not sure if i'll attend the reunion, but i'm thinking about it

Cool
Karen Empey ('67)
Student

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: class of '67 Reply with quote

Rudy! Thank goodness, you are the only one. I have been to your website. Cool! But you are still playing football?!! Shocked My god, man, don't you know how old you are? At our age we should be lawn bowling or at the very least playing tennis (like me). Would you think harder about attending the reunion if there was touch football?
cheers! Karen
Rudy Limeback ('67)
Student

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: class of '67 Reply with quote

Karen Empey ('67) wrote:
Would you think harder about attending the reunion if there was touch football?
yes, positively

if there's a game, i'm there

in fact, i think i'm coming anyway...

Wink
Ian Malcolm ('67)
Student

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Where are you indeed ? Class of '67 Reply with quote

This site has a fair number of names on it, including a lot I remember very well ...not much activity on the site though.
I hope you '67 people (and others of that ''era'') are planning on showing up for the reunion.

Ian Malcolm '67
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LPSSMatters.com Forum Index -> Alumni Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: