LPSSMatters.com Forum Index LPSSMatters.com
A Forum for LPSS Alumni

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AUNTIE MAME Reunion('72)-LP Stage play(May10-11-12-13,1972)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christopher Kup ('85)
Student

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: AUNTIE MAME Reunion('72)-LP Stage play(May10-11-12-13,1972) Reply with quote

From the editor of LPSSMatters:

Hello,
Welcome to the LPSSMatters forum. Through the last 6 months, I have enjoyed preparing the LPSSMatters matters newsletters and this month will be 40 years since the LP stage play 'Auntie Mame' has been performed by the alumni. This special coming issue will be a Commemoration of this play, with cast interviews, what are they doing now and photos. Also, there will be a special 40 Years Later cast reunion for those castmates of the LPSS drama performance of AUNTIE MAME (and others who worked behind the scenes) preparing for next year 2014.

We are thinking July or August 2014. This will be an exciting chance to meet your old castmates after 40 years and catch up! Sandy Smith (Embleton), who played the title role of Mame, has mentioned that they were interested!!!

If you performed on Auntie Mame way back in 1972 or worked behind the scenes, please send an enquiry to:

editor@lpssmatters.com

Of course, I was not in the play, but as a little boy of 7, I have enjoyed it when I watched it with my mom and dad and always wanted to meet the cast. My dream came true.

This reunion is for you!

Warm Regards,
Chris ('85 Grad)
Editor LPSSMatters
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LPSSMatters.com Forum Index -> Alumni Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: