LPSSMatters.com Forum Index LPSSMatters.com
A Forum for LPSS Alumni

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SUMMER 2004

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter Collins ('77)
Student

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: SUMMER 2004 Reply with quote

GREETINGS ALL FOR SUMMER 2004
The purpose of this NEW Forum topic is simply to get Lorne Parker's talking. The LPSS forum board needs your input in topics and replies to become a more viable outlet for current discussions.

Please, take a moment and reply, perhaps with a fresh topic from YOU. Like LPSS, YOU MATTER.

I went to 4 High Schools, but its the LPSS people that have the most spirit that I've seen.

To this end I have lowered GASOLINE prices accross Canada and invite all LPSS alumni to take some time off this summer for a well deserved break. If you want the price to stay down reply to this post or start a new forum topic.
p.s.
Do you remember the student council debate when we all asked, "Why is it easier to move entire stairways than to get taps on the water-fountains?"
Neil Collins ('77)
Student

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Mr. Korzak's Home Room... Reply with quote

Collins?

here.

Collins?

here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LPSSMatters.com Forum Index -> Alumni Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: