LPSSMatters.com Forum Index LPSSMatters.com
A Forum for LPSS Alumni

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Other Lorne Park News

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard Lukas ('79)
Student

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:35 am    Post subject: Other Lorne Park News Reply with quote

Well, other than the yearly Lorne Park Spartans Football Schedules , I am here to offer you some Lorne Park News .
It is unknown to me or anyone else ,if or when another newsletter will ever be published , but if it is and anyone reading this has control or knowledge, I would like to offer my services to write an article .

The LPSS tennis courts has been completely ripped up and repaved . It is unknown what the future use will be . I was at the Oct 4,2019 LPSS Senior football game ( we lost bad ) and the paving was almost completed . There was only one entrance and exit available off of Lorne Park Road .

This past summer , a set of speed bumps were installed directly in front of LPSS along Lorne Park Road . Two for sure , maybe three .

Also, while I was at the Oct .4 ,2019 football match , I was curious and walked over to where I thought the Manny Castillo Memorial Stone was placed .I took a picture of it years ago at a Friday Niight Lights Football Match . I looked all over but could not find it .I thought it was placed at the base of a tree planted in his memory . Was it removed ? I hope not . But in the hallway across from the men's room near the boys gym, there is a Manny Castillo Memorial picture .I don't know if that picture was actually taken at LPSS .

There will be other entries as news items warrant .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LPSSMatters.com Forum Index -> Alumni Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: