LPSSMatters.com Forum Index LPSSMatters.com
A Forum for LPSS Alumni

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

50th Reunion Next year - Class of 1966 to 1970

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Delaney ('69)
Student

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: 50th Reunion Next year - Class of 1966 to 1970 Reply with quote

Who from the class of 1966 to 1970 is planning to attend this extravaganza next year? It sounds like it'll be worth the trip considering the contacts I've recently experienced with some good friends from the forementioned era.
Iden Ford ('70)
Student

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: re-union Reply with quote

I have read the LPSS matters with great interest over the past few years, having had a reunion with Russ Proulx when my wife, Canadian mystery writer Maureen Jennings http://www.maureenjennings.com and I were in Montreal for a reading she was doing. I periodically ride my road bike for a long ride to the west end, often circling the school as a turnaround point. Sad to see the school track so overgrown with weeds, etc. Wonder what happened to their track and field program. In some ways that track, and the rowing team sowed the seeds of my salvation in finding a lifetime of fitness. I've run a number of marathons and as a 50 plus year old athlete, collecting many a gold medal for short races (5K) over the past few years. Injuries caught up to me recently, but I still train every day and I work in the fitness business as a personal trainer. I am taking photography at Ryerson part time and wished I had pursued this many years ago. Check out my blog http://idenford.blogpsot.com
Looking forward to see friends from school. Cheers everybody!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LPSSMatters.com Forum Index -> Alumni Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: