LPSSMatters.com Forum Index LPSSMatters.com
A Forum for LPSS Alumni

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reunion 1967 Oct 2007 Hillcrest ~1960 Whiteoaks ~ 1955

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian Malcolm ('67)
Student

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reunion 1967 Oct 2007 Hillcrest ~1960 Whiteoaks ~ 1955 Reply with quote

I have really been quite out of touch with the LPSS scene for most of the 40 years since graduation. I find it interesting (almost shocking in fact) that I still remember so much. I have particularly fond memories of the group of kids that came into LPSS from Hillcrest elementary school. I recently found an old photo (Grade 7 and 8 ...must have been about 1960) ...and was happy to find that I could identify almost everyone in that photo. Somewhere (I hope I can find it by October) I have a photo of the grade 3 class at Whiteoaks (~ 1955/6....the year before the ''new'' Hillcrest opened) which if my memory serves me well, includes future many LPSS students: Bob Lee, Suzanne Welter, Judy Coxhead, Jo Robinson, etc.
I have scanned the Hillcrest photo and sent it to Doug and Karen Alton and could of course send it to anyone else interested.
I am looking forward to renewing a lot of friendships in Oct.

Ian Malcolm 1967
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LPSSMatters.com Forum Index -> Alumni Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: