LPSSMatters.com Forum Index LPSSMatters.com
A Forum for LPSS Alumni

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wh'appen?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Van Lee ('97)
Student

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Wh'appen? Reply with quote

Just wondering what everyone from the class of 97 has been up to since we graduated over 7 years ago. It's always interesting to see how people have changed over the years, and what they've made of themselves. Anyone else in the Ottawa area?

van.
Taka (John) Shinoda ('97)
Student

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lee,

Don't know if you remember me but I stumbled across this site so I thought I'd reply to ya. I am well and have been working at the same company for over 4 years now. How are you? Also if anyone still remembers who I am, send me an email, would love to hear from ya.

Taka.....now going by my middle name:John
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alfredo Bugayong ('97)
Student

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: hey hey! Reply with quote

Hey Taka! aka. Mr Olimpia Shinoda. It's me Alfredo. How's it going dude? who else is in here from class of '97?

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/59/11/1701195/1496305374373l.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Student

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: hey Alfredo! Reply with quote

Alfredo! How are you big man!?
I'm out in Oakvill too, send me an email and we'll catch up! Work out like the good ol days at my gym even!
I met Jerry and Brian Puddycomb in the home depot next to my home not too long ago. Also I saw big Simon at the Musclemag (Airport) about a year ago. Find Pauly, We need a reunion! WOO WOO! Send me an email!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alfredo Bugayong ('97)
Student

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just talking to Paul last sunday, he's still huge. he lives downtown now not far from the CNE. Killian weakes got married last fall, I attended his wedding but haven't seen him since. i saw Darin Gumbs (i hope i spelled that right) a few years or two ago at Guvernment. he used to be a regular there. I still talk to Juno Kim and Kyle Muir.

we definitely have to have a reunion. I'm actually looking around for a Gym to join this winter...right now i'm just trying to keep fit by Sea Kayaking. It's a great upper body workout...but for sure i'll be needing a Gym this winter, Definitely gotta check out your Gym.

Great to hear from you Taka, I'll keep in touch.

Alfredo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Student

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good alfredo, I'll send you an email. I'm surprised more people from 97 don't post year. We had a great crew back then. If you're from the 97' graduating year don't be shy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LPSSMatters.com Forum Index -> Alumni Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: