LPSSMatters.com Forum Index LPSSMatters.com
A Forum for LPSS Alumni

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

8 years later......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taka (John) Shinoda ('97)
Student

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: 8 years later...... Reply with quote

Well, we had a small reunion after 8 years. Funny how just picked up where we left off and it only seems like yesterday that we left the weight room after working out! Funny thing is we all live on winston-churchill now!

If you're from the class of 97 and you remember us give us a shout!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Taka (John) Shinoda ('97)
Student

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: More pics! Reply with quote

Classic pic of the work out-crew:

Moe and I ran into Judy and Karly at the "Supermarket"!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alfredo Bugayong ('97)
Student

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Juno Kim Reply with quote

you guys remember Juno? i think he graduated a year before us. This picture was taken summer of 2005 at Wasaga Beach

here's Jenn, Me, and Taka at our ice fishing lodge in Temagami

here's Me and Paul Kalinin ('96) shot was taken october 2005

this is Kyle Muir ('98 ) and me piggin out. chillin with the homies....shots taken summer 2005

i'll keep you guys informed for LP alumni sightings
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Erika Buechner ('97)
Student

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: '97 seems so long ago... Reply with quote

Hey Taka. Fancy seeing you online. It's hard to believe it's been almost ten years since graduation. How quickly time flies. Don't know if you remember me but I was in 7E and 8E with you at Hillcrest. You were one of the four boys that had to deal with the 25 or so girls in the class. I have no idea how you managed to survive! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LPSSMatters.com Forum Index -> Alumni Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: